Things to make your virtual experience comfortable:
- Fill out our Client Intake Health Form and send it firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you have a good quality internet connection and focus your camera so you are in full picture view when standing and seated on your yoga mat.
- Ensure good lighting in your practice space.
- Test the sound on your speakers.
For the Class:
- Choose a quiet space for the class, without distractions. Make the space your own so you are inspired (e.g. candles, incense, pictures, flowers or just a blank canvas without clutter)
- Set up your yoga mat and have a warm blanket.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in
- Prepare any yoga props that I may suggest to you (e. g. straps/ties/belts/pillows/bolsters/blocks/books/blankets/towels)
- Try not to eat up to 2 hours before the class and refrain from heavy meals. If you must eat, eat fruit, vegetable, seeds, nuts or something light.
- Before your session go the bathroom, stay hydrated and have a bottle of water on hand
- If you are using a laptop make sure it is charged.
- Turn off your mobile phone.