Practice from the comfort of your home
Web-based Class Checklist
Web-based classes are online classes over the internet.
1. How can I prepare for my classes?
- It is best to select a quiet, uncluttered space about 6 feet by 6 feet so you have space to move around comfortably.
- Have on hand your yoga props: 1 blanket, 1 or 2 yoga blocks or (bolster/pillow/cushion), yoga strap (can be a scarf, tie or belt).
- Its handy to have a note pad and pen to take notes and water.
- Make sure your device is charged or plugged in.
2. How do I join my web class?
Each week you will receive an email with the link to access your class.
3. What kind of network connection should I use?
It is best to use a broadband connection to participate in pre-recorded classes. In general, wired network connections do work better than wireless connections. Likewise, Wi-Fi is generally preferable to a cellular/data connection when using a mobile device. Given that video is exchanged, connection speeds have a direct impact on reception quality. For low bandwidth connections, try disabling video and join your class in VoIP (voice) mode only.